Set around the world’s largest natural harbour, Sydney is the most well-known of Australia’s cities, and with good reason. From the iconic Sydney Opera House and sparkling blue Sydney Harbour to fabulous unspoilt beaches, delicious food and a vibrant arts and culture scene, this thriving metropolis is one of a kind.
You’ll be amazed with the many wonderful things to do and see while you’re here. We have come up with our top 10 favourite things to do and see (and eat) in Sydney and even have some exciting discounts to offer our 2018 Conference delegates:
- Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge and enjoy a stunning 360 degree view of the harbour city. Click here to read more on our special 2018 Conference delegate 20% discount.
- Head on down to Bondi and take a dip in a landmark ocean pool or stroll along the famous Bondi to Coogee coastal walk, you won’t be let down by the view!
- Visit Sydney Sealife or Wildlife Sydney in Darling Harbour to get up-close and personal with Australia’s rare and endangered species – Send an email through to email@example.com to get your hands on our 2018 Conference delegate 20% discount.
- Do you love food? Indulge your inner foodie! Sydney is FULL of exciting places to eat. Don’t miss out on a delicious experience in Sydney, read more.
- No trip to Sydney is complete without a visit to its most famous building and the best thing to do when you visit the Sydney Opera House is to come inside and see an opera performance. Sip champagne while you overlook the harbour from the foyer and make your way to the Joan Sutherland Theatre to enjoy a performance. Click here or enter the promo code FIA2018 at opera.org.au to receive our special 2018 Conference delegates 25% discount.
- Check out Sydney HeliTours for your opportunity to soar above Sydney showcasing the main attractions or be whisked away on a lunch tour to an exotic location – Quote ‘FIA’ when booking at Sydney Helitours to enjoy a special 2018 Conference delegates 10% discount.
- Enjoy a picnic or walking tour of the Royal Botanic Gardens.
- Have a wild time at Taronga Zoo! You’ll spot elephants, koalas, chimps and more, all while gazing out at the harbour bridge and the Opera House. Show your conference lanyard at the time of purchase to recieve our special 2018 Conference delegate 15% discount. Read more
- Have you always wanted to go island hopping? Well now you can… Fort Denison, Shark, Clark, Rodd, Goat and Cockatoo islands are among some of Sydney's most popular natural attractions. Catch one of the regular ferry services from Circular Quay and take in the sparkling scenery - Read more
- Don’t forget to go shopping! Sydney is FULL of amazing shops, from luxury labels to beachside markets, we’ve got it all - Read more
Come for the FIA 2018 Conference and stay for the weekend.